A one of a kind setting in rural Winnebago County featuring over 200+ acres and 220 homesites when fully developed Stormont Highlands offers a unique opportunity to reside in what promises to be one of the finest subdivisions in Northern Illinois. Surrounded by 80-100’ tall pines this rolling countryside offers finer living for those who demand tranquility – open space and oversized homesites allowing ample room for your new home. Following are a list of amenities:
• All homesites back up to greenspace from 20-30 feet/ various prairies/ numerous recreation areas or our fully stocked private 3 acre pond with a park area to name a few.
• Desirable Winnebago school district and an attractive tax rate in the low 8’s for long lasting value.
• 3 miles of inner connected bikepaths/ walkways allowing you to enjoy our prairies and greenspace.
• 80 acres of set aside land allowing us to preserve her rich surroundings and creating a natural habitat for Mother Nature and all her wildlife.
• Oversized homesites from 1/3 to 3/4 acre with well water and sanitary sewer and minimum 100’ front setbacks.
• Sensible restrictions and a responsible HOA (current dues $175/yr) to protect your investment.
• A large variety of homesites to choose from whether it’s half/full exposure, wooded rear yards, or a heavily wooded setting giving you numerous choices.
• Buy now and build later with our attractive below market financing options with 10% down and WAC. (rates/terms subject to change depending on market conditions)
• Numerous select builders/ building packages to choose from starting in the mid 200s.
• Rolling street design where no resident can access their home off Stormont Parkway for safety and ease of traffic flow.
• Conveniently located 2.5 miles off Rte 20/ from the Lowes distribution center and down the road from Severson Dells Forest Preserve.
For further information or to walk a homesite, please contact Broker/Owner Chris Youssi @ 815-519-0055